5.11.2009

More than what I had for Lunch

Over than past year I have read many blogs. One type of blog that is very hard to find are people that love Jr. High Ministry and the students that are involved. My hope for this blog is that I write more than what I had for lunch. I want this to be a place for other Jr. High workers to be able to be apart of a large disscusion concerning Jr. High, leadership, culture, and over all ministry to students. I want our concentration to be on students between 6th to 8th grade. So often many articals that you find on the web cover both Jr. High and High school ministry I think that these ministry are different enough that to be able to understand them they must be looked at under a different micoscope. With that being said, I need your help readers. Please respond! I will try to post at least once a week. Thank you to everyone that takes the time to read this and allow the party to begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment